My Life as Kathy

Thursday, March 09, 2006

I DATED THIS MOFO


Have you ever dated someone you work with and then completely more than anything else in your life regretted that you did? I am sickened by the fact that I dated this guy (picture above, took it on my camera phone) . And in this small office of 18 people nonetheless. I still have to see him, hear him, run into him on a daily basis. He smirks at me and gives me looks of "yeah, hey - we fucked, what's up?" look. I seriously want to slap him and then kick him in the balls and then when he is on the floor crying I want to kick him some more and the crap right on his face. He repulses me. I have blocked every mode of communication with him, because even after doing horrible boyfriend things to me (including cheating among others) he still felt that he had the right to contact me on a regular basis. He is an equity trader, not surprisingly, and he recently moved to an area of the office with the other traders. Since moving there he has become much more boisterous. He cackles, yells out "dude" and "man" to everyone, talks about how refined he is in his thick Long Island accent. "Dude, I cook 3 course meals every night." "I love the fucking farmer's market at Union Square, the blood oranges are fucking amazing man. Judsy!" WHAT WAS I DOING!!!!!! OMG, I would share my frustration with http://laketch.blogspot.com/ but, alas, she is still sicky poo. Today the combination of this Dickwad and the Bumble Fuck sitting next to me is making me mental. LA KETCH COME BACK!!!!!!!! Not to mention DJ - wonderful man of my dreams - is away. I need my Mommy. She is coming in this weekend. My Mom is awesome. She is a so much fun and will bring me back to reality and to what really matters in life. Big breasts, shopping and getting drunk.

1 Comments:

At 6:17 AM, Blogger la Ketch said...

I'm back!!! You should stick that asshole with some pins. (For those of you who don't know. Fou fou keeps an actual voo doo doll of this guy in her desk drawer and whenever he says something stupid, which is often, she sticks him. It's quite cathartic.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home