My Life as Kathy

Friday, March 24, 2006

You would have to be some kind of mental freak to not love this face. The only way that you could "not like it" is if you were masking your intense level of likeness due to the fact that you are uncomfortable with your sexuality.
I truly do love these dogs. But, lately I've been re-thinking my intentions to get one. I mean, I willll get one someday. I have just been seeing a lot of super cute, funky little rat dogs on the street. Mutts. I like their spunk, their personality. They are true individuals. Very lower Manhattan. Are they as cute as a Pom, well physically, no - but, they more than make up for it with their personalities. Plus there is something about not having parents that are related that makes for a more well adjusted personaility.
I would take my new dog, we'll call her, Loverly LadyPants, to a restaurant that is super cool for both cool people and their cool pets. The menu will have food for both of us and little chairs for LLP to sit in. Maybe she would make a friend? Maybe I would. HER: "Hi, your little rat dog is adorable!" ME: "Thank you, so is yours!" Then of course, we would not talk - because talking to strangers is annoying, but out rat dogs would get on amazingly. We would be so proud. LLP would be a real sparkplug. We would walk in and everyone would think to themselves, there is that lady and her little sparkplug of a dog - god, that dog seems amazing. It's pretty much what is going to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home